- Juris Doctor, The John Marshall Law School, 2017
- Bachelor of Science, Seton Hall University, 2012
- Illinois State Bar
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Justinian Society of Lawyers
- Trial Advocacy & Dispute Resolution Honors Board and Council
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Illinois Civil Procedure and Civil Procedure I
- Teaching Assistant – Legal Writing
Laura Canulli began working at Keating Law Offices upon graduating from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago. Throughout law school, she worked as a clerk at one of the nation’s premier personal injury law firms, assisting trial attorneys with cases related to transportation accidents, negligence, and premises liability. Most notably, Laura worked on cases involving pedestrians struck by a Chicago Transit Authority bus and a semi-truck as well as numerous other accidents involving vehicles.
While in law school, Laura served as an Extern for the Honorable Thomas M. Durkin of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and as an Extern at the DuPage County State’s Attorney’s Office. At The John Marshall Law School, she received the highest grades in her Federal Civil Procedure and Illinois Civil Procedure courses. She also was a Teaching Assistant for the Lawyering Skills III course and the Dean Fred F. Herzog Moot Court Competition. Ms. Canulli received her undergraduate degree from Seton Hall University. At Seton Hall, she received several academic honors and was a member of the Varsity Softball team competing in the Big East conference.
Laura’s passion for this area of the law is reflected in her academic and professional experiences. She strives to be an advocate for her clients, providing the most thoughtful and reliable service possible. Keating Law Offices is very fortunate to have Laura as an attorney.