- Juris Doctor, The John Marshall Law School, 2015
- Bachelor of Science, Elmhurst College, 2010
- Illinois State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Trial Advocacy & Dispute Resolution Honors Board and Council
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Illinois Civil Procedure and Illinois Civil Motion Practice
Catelyn is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and also in the State of Florida. She is an active member in the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association and American Association for Justice.
Prior to law school, Catelyn was a four-year varsity letter winner at Elmhurst College in soccer. Catelyn worked for the Illinois House of Representatives for two years in both a district office and in the state capitol. While in Springfield she managed the following legislative committees: Human Services, Health Care Availability and Accessibility, Disability Services and Appropriation Human Services.
Catelyn chose to pursue a legal career in injury litigation based on her legislative involvement in Springfield and personal experience of sustaining an injury as a result of another’s negligence. Catelyn is committed to making the legal process more accessible to victims of personal injury and determined to provide the representation she never received. Catelyn’s dedication, attention to detail and dynamic ability combine to make her an excellent addition to Keating Law Offices.
Catelyn lives in Chicago with her husband.